Shoprider Jimmie Travel Power Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Heaviest Piece||Travel Type||Warranty|
|Weight 105 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Turning Radius 15.5"||Top Speed 3.7 mph||Drive Range 10 Miles||Heaviest Piece 37 lbs.||Travel Type Disassemble||Warranty 3 Year Limited|
Shoprider introduces another first in powered mobility with its extremely lightweight, portable, user-friendly Jimmie power chair. The Shoprider Jimmie Power Wheelchair features the latest in wireless take-apart technology, electronics and high efficiency in-line motors. All these advanced features plus many more adjustability features are stylishly packaged into a comfortable power chair designed to move with your active lifestyle today. The Shoprider Jimmie Electric Wheelchair is Travel-Friendly too with One-Touch effortless disassembly and transportability.
- Rear wheel drive
- Extra light, 106.1 lbs only (incl. Batteries)
- Easily assembles with connectorless technology
- Easy to dismantle in to three major parts:
- Seat w/Controller: 24.7 lbs
- Front chassis w/Batteries: 35.4 lbs
- Rear Chassis w/Drive train: 29.9 lbs
- Adjustable seat height, padded full function, armrest(width, height, angle adjustable)
- Removable fold up footrest with full function (height, length, angle adjustable)
- Headrest ships with unit as an aditional option
- 3 Year Warranty on Frame; 1 Year on Electronics, Motor, Transaxle, Brakes.
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Product Weight||105 lbs.|
|Heaviest piece||37 lbs.|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||19.5" - 22.5"|
|Front Wheel Size||6"|
|Rear Wheel Size||9"|
|Max Climbing Angle||6 degrees|
|Max Speed||3.7 mph|
|Driving Range||10 Miles|
|Number of Batteries Included||2 Lead Acid|
|Battery Type||12V 12Ah|
|Battery Weight||20 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame||Three Year Limited|
- 3-year limited warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.