Sunrise Medical JAY® J2® Deep Contour Wheelchair Cushion
Pictures May Show Upgrades
JAY Flow® fluid and a contoured base wheelchair cushion for outstanding skin protection and stability
|Weight 6.27 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Thickness 4.5"||Warranty 2-Year Limited|
The JAY® J2® pre-contoured foam wheelchair cushions feature a JAY Flow® fluid tripad with up to 3" of loading for superior skin protection and an easy to modify base with optional positioning components for optimal stability.
J2 Deep Contour Options
For individuals requiring greater immersion and increased stability, the J2 Deep Contour is a pre-contoured foam cushion that features a 3" deep pelvic loading area, a JAY Flow tripad for superior skin protection, and an easy-to-modify base for optimal stability.
JAY Flow® Fluid Tripad
The J2 features the JAY Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
Contoured, Easy to Modify Base
The J2 wheelchair cushions feature a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components is available. The J2 cushions provide exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
Three Cover Options
All J2 cushions are available with the choice of three cover options:
- Stretch - allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension
- AirExchange® - promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry
- Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant (pictured) - helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up
|Product Type||Foam & Fluid Cushion|
|Width Range||14" to 24"|
|Depth Range||14" to 20"|
|Product Weight||Deep Contour: 6.27 lbs (16x16)|
|Height||Deep Contour: 4.5"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam|
|Insert||JAY Flow™ fluid tripad|
|JAY Your Way Customizations Available?||Yes|
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.