Standing Manual Wheelchairs
Benefits of Using Standing Wheelchairs
- Helps you breathe easier by reducing pressure on internal organs and allows for an increase in lung volume.
- Improves circulations and prevents deep vein thrombosis.
- Prevents edema.
- Stretches the lower extremities, thus preventing the possibility of contractures, in which joints become stiff and painful.
- Reduces pressure on the sacrum, thus reducing pressure injuries.
- Activates bowel movement to prevent constipation.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.