Joerns Care 100 Bed Package
Fully electric operation for convenience and superb Joern’s quality for years of trouble-free use
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 165 lbs||Weight Capacity 450 lbs||Sleep Surface Width 35"||Sleep Surface Length 80"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The Care 100 adjustable-height low bed is the best-in-class low bed for budget-minded customers. Research conducted at the Patient Safety Center in Florida has demonstrated that low beds are proven to reduce the severity of a fall should an event occur. Now, nearly 20% can be added to the surface width, helping to reduce the frequency of falls. Our newest Care 100 bed model offers value and function without compromising resident or caregiver safety by featuring our tubular frame construction, which is designed to provide a sturdier structure for resident safety. In addition to this safety feature, the Care 100 is UL60601-1 and IEC60601-2-38 listed. Customers are able to choose either the Care 100 mobile at low or mobile at any height option.
- Tubular Steel design provides sturdier structure for resident safety
- Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Three-section sleep surface offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Staff control is ergonomically located at the center of the foot panel and is easily accessed from either side of the bed (optional)
- Four DC motors supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation
- 8¾-inch to 26-inch travel range offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the higher height
- Assist devices have superior functionality and perfect grip height
- Six-function pendant makes bed adjustments easy for staff and residents from either side of the bed
|Weight Capacity:||450 lbs|
|Bed Height:||8.75" to 26"|
|Max Back Angle:||70°|
|Max Knee Angle||35°|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.