Intelliwheels Fit Grips Pro
Designed to fit your hand and your budget, Fit Grips are perfect for anyone looking to push their wheelchair with more comfort and ease.
The Perfect Fit For Life
- High endurance rubber grips designed for active indoor/outdoor use.
- Great for use on ultralight wheelchairs
- Available in Colors: Jet Black, Caribbean Blue Water, Red Tulip, NEW! Power-up Pink
- Price includes a set of 2 Grips
- UPC Code: 864565000116
How to size your fit grips
- Most adult sized wheelchairs have 24", 25" or 26" wheels.
- Sometimes, your tire will indicate your wheel size.
- You can measure your wheels by measuring from the outside of the tire to the outside of the tire. Round up to the nearest inch. Example: if you measure 23-1/4", you have 24" wheels.
- If you have 24" wheels, we generally recommend the fit grips that are sized for 24-26" wheels. The version sized for small 24" wheels are generally only for power assist wheels, or for X-Core brand wheels.
- 20" and 22" sizes are generally for pediatric wheelchairs.
FIT FOR CONTROL
More grip means more power and control. The ergonomic design means a more comfortable push.
FIT FOR ALL SIZES
Installs in seconds and fits any 20"-26" push rim.
FIT FOR LIFE
They fit on all standard push rims, look great, and add an ease and control to your push that you have never felt before. Fit Grips are the perfect fit for your life.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.